- New bills, regulations, and funding mechanisms are constantly being introduced and changed in the NJ State Legislature and relevant government agencies. MBI represents many prominent professional health care associations and insurance companies. MBI utilizes existing relationships with the Department of Banking and Insurance, Department of Health, Department of Human Services, and members of key legislative committees in the State to protect and promote the interests of our clients while mitigating the impact of unfavorable legislation, burdensome regulations, and new policies.
- MBI advocates on behalf of many statewide and local non-profit organizations before the State Legislature. We also provides many additional services for non-profits such as issue advocacy, fundraising, social media management, and other management services at an affordable cost. We understand that many non-profit organizations are understaffed, and operate on a very tight budget.
Professional, Trade, and Business Associations:
- MBI maintains a robust association management practice and currently represents several prominent industries in New Jersey. We are well equipped to handle both back room and external aspects of associations. MBI has significant experience establishing new associations and has successfully led the resurrection and complete overhaul of stagnant associations.
Technology and Telecommunications:
- MBI represents national telecommunications corporations and technology firms throughout the State. Outdated laws and regulations are in the process of changing to keep up with modern technological advancements. There is also growing concern regarding consumer privacy with present and future digitized data sharing practices. We are well positioned to advocate in this industry.
- MBI is well aware of all the burdensome red tape and other barriers related to transportation projects. MBI has successfully secured contracts, and consulted for, transportation projects throughout the State worth billions of dollars.